SKEEN PATCH Facial care
Skeen Patch is a Microcurrent Anti-Aging MCAA protocol designed to stimulate the skin's cellular regeneration, and thus combat the signs of skin aging (wrinkles, spots, sagging, loss of volume, firmness) and skin defects (rosacea, dull skin, imperfections).
Skeenpatch consists of 2 miniaturised, state-of-the-art, button-battery powered MCAA generators, clipped onto a self-adhesive medical electrode.
Applied to the face, Skeen Patch delivers the famous gentle anti-ageing biostimulation programme that penetrates deep into the dermis cells, stimulating the natural production of collagen, elastin, and boosting cell regeneration and blood microcirculation.
This action quickly leads to a natural volumising and tightening effect on the face, which becomes more luminous, firm and dense. Skeen Patch does not need any active cosmetics, only its famous MCAA acts.
Immediate lifting effect from the very first sessions:
- Visible reduction of wrinkles
- Fine grain and illuminated skin
- Toned and plumped up skin
- Oval reassembled and redesigned
- Global anti-ageing action
- Natural filling of the supporting tissues: anti hollow cheek
- Removal of dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Reduction of perioral wrinkles