COMPLIANCE WITH EUROPEAN RGPD RULES
We use Google Analytics to track website statistics myskeenpatch.com in anonymised IP mode.
We use Google Analytics to track website statistics myskeenpatch.com in anonymised IP mode. Our firewall and security system also tracks IPs to block hacking attempts and protect your data.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The company I.MANAGEMENT, whose head office is located in Salses le Château (66 600), Parets d'en Marcie, has an internet site for online sales myskeenpatch.com. This site allows us to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion is recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file allows you to :
- Manage orders, payment and delivery.
- To carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and to send advertisements by e-mail to our customers who have not objected or who have agreed to this:
- On Skeen Patch products.
- On other products offered by the company. For example, if a customer buys a device, batteries may be offered.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING
- Order management: the legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract (see Article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for the processing is the company's legitimate interest (see Article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), namely to promote our products to our customers.
- Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail on other products offered by the company I.MANAGEMENT: the legal basis of the treatment is the consent (Cf. article 6.1.a) of the European Regulation on data protection), as required by article L. 34-5 of the code of posts and electronic communications.
- Identity: title, surname, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, internal processing code allowing the identification of the customer, data relating to registration on opposition lists.
- Order data: transaction number, purchase details, purchase amounts, invoice payment data (payments, outstanding payments, discounts), delivery, product returns.
- Data relating to means of payment: type of payment only, insofar as the bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram are directly processed in a secure manner on the payment gateway of our bank, PAYBOX.
- Data relating to the Skeen Patch rental contract: date of birth, place of birth, IBAN and BIC bank details. This data is encrypted.
- Data required for loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
- The client and invoicing departments of I.MANAGEMENT are the recipients of all categories of data.
- Its subcontractors, responsible for the delivery of its orders, are recipients of the identity, address and telephone number of our customers.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- Data required for order management and invoicing: for the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting purposes.
- Data necessary for the implementation of loyalty actions and canvassing: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
- Data related to the means of payment: these data are kept by our banking platform E-transaction for processing, verification and reimbursement by the bank and are not kept by I.MANAGEMENT.
- Data concerning opt-out lists : three (3) years.
If you do not wish to receive any more publicity from I.MANAGEMENT (exercise of the right of opposition or withdrawal of a consent already given), contact us or fill in one of the forms below.
You can access, rectify or delete your data. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (see cnil.fr for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our offices.
If you feel, after having contacted I.MANAGEMENT, that your "Data Processing and Freedom" rights are not respected, do not hesitate to call us at +33 01 43 20 95 47 to get to the bottom of the situation.
CHANGING MY DATA
You can request a change in your personal, account or other data on our website myskeenpatch.com at any time by sending an email to . Please note that you can also change your information via your Client Account.
VIEW MY DATA
Most of the data concerning you, apart from IP tracking data for google analytics and the security of this site, can be consulted on your Client Account.
However, you can ask us for a copy of these by sending an e-mail to .